Most mechanical contractors have a service element inside the construction focused operation. This may be through a start-up department or warrantee concerns. This session will dive into how to operate a true core service group within a construction focused business. This panel is made up of people who drive service operations in large construction facing organizations.
Discussion topics will include:
- The difference between service and construction
- How these two elements of the business address labor needs, gross profit and burden costs
- Service could be a recession-proof focus for a construction company
- How successful service businesses function in a construction minded world
- The difference between a service and construction customer