As of March 12th, the Maui convention has been canceled. We will continue to update you with additional information, but please see the details below:
- MCAA will be refunding your convention registration fee in full. You do not have to do anything. This may take up to 30 days for us to process all the refunds;
- We have instructed all our convention hotels (including the Grand Wailea and the Marriott) to refund your room deposit. MCAA has chosen to assume this financial obligation for you;
- If you do not want to come to Maui you should cancel your hotel reservation. The fastest and easiest way to do this is by calling your hotel. Here are the numbers:
- Grand Wailea – 808-875-1234
- Wailea Marriott – 808-879-1922
- Fairmont Kea Lani – 808-875-4100
- Four Seasons – 808-874-8000
- Andaz – 808-573-1234
- MCAA can still cancel your room reservation for you if you choose for us to do so. Please email email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel your hotel reservation, or do not ask us to do so on your behalf, it will be assumed you are still planning on coming to Maui, and if you are a “no show” you will lose your room deposit; and
- If you still want to come to Maui (or if you are already here!) all our convention hotels will honor your room reservation, and at the discounted room rate indicated on your hotel confirmation.
The volunteer leadership and staff of MCAA sincerely apologize for all that has happened. This has been an incredibly difficult situation. We have tried to do our best, and we always will.