Be honest, is your company ready for the next recession? Even if you don’t believe you need to prepare for a global economic downturn, what about a recession that hits only your business? Like losing your biggest client or a superstar employee?
You want to do more than survive a recession. You want to leverage it, profit and grow your business 10 times. In this interactive session, you will learn about the five Recession.com Gears:
- Gear 1: ASSESS – Benchmark your company’s preparedness
- Gear 2: TUNE – Tighten up your business and personal affairs
- Gear 3: ACCELERATE – Plan to pounce in the recession
- Gear 4: RACE – Capitalize on growth opportunities
- Gear 5: PRACTICE – Practice the plan with your team and review it regularly
- EMERGENCY BRAKE: Cut overhead to stay profitable
During the Rock the Recession education seminar, you won’t just listen to a speaker. You will start building an actual plan you can take with you.